QuickBooks Support – New England
QuickBooks can save you time as well as money. The QuickBooks financial management software is a useful tool for small or medium-sized businesses in New England area. You can handle receipts, payables – even create business plans. You should consider this for your business because of the following:
- Saves you time, since many tasks are dealt automatically. You can also create custom reports easily and effectively.
- You can easily customize QuickBooks so it works the way you need it to. It works alongside a large amount of businesses, including non-profits, retailers, and more.
- QuickBooks is a reliable company that’s has been around for years. It’s also affordable.
- Data can be easily shared with other business programs, like Excel, Word, Access, or Outlook.
- You can manage invoices and payments online, making business transactions smoother. You can also email invoices – all the customer has to do is pay with a credit or request a money transfer. The process is easy, our New England accounting team makes sure of that for you.
- You can also pay your personal or business bills more effortlessly.
Our office, located in Portland, Maine, provides professional QuickBooks training. We can come to your office to teach you everything you need to know about your QuickBooks setup.
We are Certified in QuickBooks
We have Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors on staff. This means we know how to help businesses get the most out of QuickBooks. We are experts who have been tested by Intuit QuickBooks and are certified to help you with your QuickBooks software.
New England Business Accounting
Instead of focusing on bookkeeping and finances, you should be focusing on getting more business. Here’s how we can help.
We have a team of experienced accountants that can help support your bookkeeping and finances on a month-to-month or quarterly plan. Our New England Bookkeeping services include:
We help recognize lost checks or lost deposits – even unauthorized transfers. We also help prevent theft of funds, track the growth of your company, and help manage your money more effectively. These services help protect yourself and your business from financial crimes.
We provide you with easy-to-understand profit and loss statements which help track operating costs of your New England-based business. Income statements help us identify if your business is over budget or under budget, and let us know what specific areas need attention. This service allows us to determine your tax liability and the percentage of your sales.
Balance sheets give you an overview of your businesses’ financial health. We can help discover and review trends in your receiving and payables, and give you useful advisory so your business is in the healthy direction you want it be in.
Some of our clients use our business sheets and income statement services because they need to report it to possible lenders or investors.
General Ledger Management
If you need an effective general ledger system, we can help. Already have one set up? We can help identify dilemmas with your current general ledger system and help you fix them. This helps your business have accurate records.
We can provide unlimited consultations and will happily answer questions you may have about your businesses finances.
Our New England Accounting Team Also Offers:
- Payroll management,
- Tax planning and Preparation services
- and more.
Our office is located in Portland, Maine but we support businesses all throughout the New England states. This includes Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
We offer a FREE consultation to discuss your business needs. Contact us to book your consultation with one of our certified public accountants.