Comprehensive accounting and tax services for individuals, families and small businesses throughout New England including tax preparation, tax planning and IRS representation.Learn More
- Tax Preparation
- Tax Planning
- Non-filed Returns
- Payroll Tax Protection
Tax Problem Resolution
- Settle IRS Tax Debt
- IRS Liens/Levies/Asset Protection
- Bankruptcy Options
Additional Tax Services
- Financial and Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Portfolio Rebalancing
Sean O’Hare, CTRS, PFS, NTPI Fellow
Sean has helped New England businesses and individuals solve financial challenges and meet financial goals for over eighteen years. He provides a broad range of accounting, business advisory, tax, financial planning and tax resolution services. Read More »
Call (855) 479-2400 Today!
Certified College Financial Consultant
Recipients of this credential have met the education, examination, service, and continuing education requirements needed to provide exceptional service in the areas of college and student loan advising. This recipient is hereby entitled by the American Institute of Certified College Financial Consultants to use the CCFC marks publicly.
- Most accountants do a fine job of filing tax returns – getting the right numbers in the right boxes on the right forms. But that’s not nearly enough.
- When we started our restaurant business, we didn’t know much about accounting. Sean is very nice and kindly supports us.
- I was absolutely terrified by my IRS obligations. I met with Mr. O’Hare, and the experience was a tremendous relief.